We invite you to the webinar «Protection of interests of the parties in foreign arbitration»
The webinar will be hold at Monday, 21 of November, from 11:00 till 12:30 MSK (GMT+3)
Organizer – Paradigma Law Group
The information partner of the event - the company "Consultant plus".
We invite lawyers, business owners, shareholders – all those who need an assistance in the efficient resolution of complicated commercial and corporate disputes. We have significant experience in such fields as representing clients in Russian commercial courts and courts of general jurisdiction, foreign courts and courts of international commercial arbitration on complex commercial and corporate disputes, bankruptcy (insolvency), as well as enforcement of international arbitration and foreign courts decisions.
Target audience: The webinar is intended for businessmen who face the following challenges:
- debts recovery from foreign companies in Russia and abroad;
- judicial disputes on export-import contracts;
- corporate dispute resolution;
- enforcement of Russian courts and international arbitration courts decisions in foreign jurisdictions;
- asset tracing in foreign jurisdictions.
You will enjoy an hour of useful information, practical examples and interactive communication. You can leave your questions to the experts and get answers on them during the webinar. Sign up to receive the unique expert opinion during the seminar.
Participation is free, pre-registration is needed. To participate you must register by sending contact information (full name, company, phone.) with a note "webinar registration" to: email@example.com
PLAN OF WEBINAR:
Specifics of litigation procedure at international arbitration courts:
- main stages of litigation process at international arbitration courts;
- injunctions, confidentiality, rules of gathering and adduction of evidence;
- litigation process timeline, settlement, enforcement of courts decisions;
- practical recommendations.
Marat Khasanov – Partner, lawyer with a 15 years’ experience in legal support of complex judicial disputes, including those in foreign jurisdictions, in the sphere of corporate and commercial law, bankruptcy (insolvency), debt recovery, challenging of the transactions.
Alexander Spak – London Partner, Solicitor of England and Wales (LL.B(Hons), LL.M (Int. BL)), called to the barrister from Middle Temple at 2008, received a license to practice as solicitor at 2013. Areas of practice: commercial and corporate law, international arbitration.