We would like to invite you to PARADIGMA Law group’s webinar: “Public Procurement of goods, works and services according to the 44 Federal Law: Last changes of legislation, law enforcement practice, difficult questions”
The webinar is scheduled on Monday, April 24, 2017, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Moscow time).
Organizer – Law group “Paradigma”.
“Consultant Plus” company is an information partner of event.
The event program:
- Last changes of rules on public procurement of goods, works and services by the 44 Federal Law: expert explanations.
- The procedure for appealing against the actions of customers, commissions, electronic platforms of Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) of Russian Federation. FAS explanations. Appeal in FAS is a general tool, which is used constantly but in practice people usually have many questions, for example: how and where to file an appeal, how it would be considered, how to receive and enforce the FAS decision.
- The Russian Code of FAS practice and judicial opinion about disputes on public procurement. Code of practice explains FAS position on questionable matters at every stage of procurement process – from the stage of preparation to the contract execution.
- Review of the last trends of the court policy concerning disputes on procurement contracts.
- Answers to the questions (round table discussion), practical recommendations.
The webinar is aimed at managers and specialists of government bodies, budgetary, state, autonomous institutions, unitary enterprises, joint-stock companies with state participation, responsible for procurement, members of the Customer Commissions, service contract employees (contract managers), procurement departments, company executives, managersand specialists of tender departments, heads of legal departments and sales departments of supplier companies (contractors, performers) who need:
A) analysis of procurement documentation and contract terms;
B) drafting and filing complaints, judicial proceedings;
C) comprehensive support throughout the procurement process and execution of the contract.
You will experience an hour full of the useful information, practical examples and on-line communication.
You can pose questions to the authors of the webinar beforehand and get the answers during the webinar. Please register if you wish to get a unique expert opinion in the course of the event.
Participation is free (following the preliminary registration). To participate you should register to the webinar in advance by sending your contact information (including your full name, company and phone number) with the remark “Registration to the webinar” to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that representatives of legal firms cannot be registered to this event.
Zhukova Elena – a legal counsel in the field of competition law of the law group “PARADIGMA”. Attorney. Elena has 4 years of work experience in FAS Russia. She is also a lecturer in Centre of Competition Policy Development and Public Procurement of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. Member of the Academic Senate of Kutafin Moscow State Law University.
Lizunova Anna Borisovna – a Head of Сomplaint department of Control of Public Procurement of FAS Russia.
The law group “PARADIGMA” has a significant experience of representation of clients’ interests and protection of rights and interests of the participants of Public Procurement that are held within the frameworks of the Law “On contract system” and the Law “On public procurement by particular forms of legal entities”, including:
- Legal analysis of documentation on public procurement and drafting legal opinions on compatibility of this documentation to the legal requirements;
- Drafting complaints and applications in relation to actions (or failure to act) of customers, authorized body, special organization, operator of electronic platform, or of the Commission on Public Procurement to the Central Office and Territorial Bodies of the FAS Russia.