DUE DILIGENCE ON MORE THAN 98 COMPANIES PERFORMED
Paradigma lawyers offer due diligence services. As of today, we have successfully completed due diligence on more than 98 companies. We are approached by corporate clients from Moscow, Moscow Region, other subjects of the Russian Federation, and foreign countries. Our practice covers more than 1350 documents on which a fundamental legal and financial audit was performed. Based on our solid professional expertise and many years of hands-on experience, we guarantee reliable legal protection to our clients in their legally important decisions.
WHAT IS DUE DILIGENCE AND WHEN DO YOU NEED IT?
Due Diligence is a concept that has originated in English law and which presumes due care and diligence. It is understood as a comprehensive financial and legal examination of the investment target. Specialists will analyse the company’s documentation and business for the purpose of detection and independent assessment of all potential investment risks.
Due diligence is called for in the following situations:
- when entering into major transactions;
- prior to acquiring a company or a stake in it;
- upon reorganisation by way of joining or merger;
- prior to making a decision on investing funds in other situations.
For 10 years, Paradigma lawyers have supported large investment projects for Russian and foreign businesses. During that time, we have developed efficient mechanisms to ensure comprehensive legal protection to our corporate clients.
WHAT IS COMPRISED IN DUE DILIGENCE?
- Documentary legal audit. Lawyers will carefully examine all foundation and permit documents. For certain types of activity, the law requires a licence. Where there is no such permit, or where its form and/or substance does not comply with regulatory acts, the future owner will face penalties and other legal sanctions in buying such a company. To prevent this, due diligence specialists will timely detect documentary irregularities and will promptly inform their client.
- Analysis of the corporate structure.
- Check of the procedure of forming the company’s share capital.
- Audit of tax, accounting, other financial and business documents.
- Study of the company’s investment activities.
- Comprehensive analysis of the financial condition and prospects of the business.
- Financial and legal study of the company’s transactions.
- Identification and analysis of the company’s receivables and payables.
- Assessment of the legal status of property and other assets carried on the company’s balance sheet. Identification of any restrictions on use, seizures, encumbrances, third party claims.
- Analysis of legal risks arising in the course of business (fines, other sanctions by supervisory bodies).
ADVANTAGES OF APPLYING TO PARADIGMA FOR DUE DILIGENCE SERVICES
- A wealth of professional experience.
- Confident legal expertise.
- Individual approach tailored to the business of each client.
- Independence in decision making.
- Flexible and responsive operation.
You are welcome to discuss your due diligence issues with our lawyers by calling us on the numbers shown in the CONTACT US section.